Zone B, the Upper River, and Zone C, the Lakes, will be OPEN for full boating at 5PM this afternoon, October 19th. Zone A, the lower river, is still at NO WAKE status. A debris advisory is in effect for the entire system. Stay safe and enjoy the sunshine!
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE