Operators of recreational vessels less than 26 feet in length will be required to use an engine cut-off switch (ECOS) and associated ECOS link (ECOSL) as of April 1, 2021, as the U.S. Coast Guard implements a law passed by Congress.
- The First Annual Shake the Lake Weekend Event July 23 & July 24
- IDNR Fox River Status Update July 22, 2021
- The 4th Annual Damyak Challenge, Saturday, July 17, 2021
- Fox River Status Update for July 14, 2021
- 7/10/2021- Pistakee Lake will be No Wake from 8pm-Midnight for the Pistakee Bay Fireworks Show.