Phil Bartmann was a beloved Fox Waterway Agency Director for nearly 20 years who retired in 2017. He had a deep passion for the waterway and was a lifelong resident on the Fox River. He will be missed by many.
- PUBLIC NOTICE – DANGEROUS ICE CONDITIONS 1/13/2021
- CMAP PUBLIC WORKSHOPS FOR THE FOX RIVER CORRIDOR PLAN
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021, FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 3 FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
- PHIL BARTMANN – BELOVED (RETIRED) FWA DIRECTOR , YOU WILL BE MISSED