Do you want to know more about how the Stratton Lock and Algonquin dams operate? This link gives a very good technical look as to the hows and whys decisions are made pertaining to the operations of the dams. If you look through the page you will see links to the Operation Manual, Winter Draw down, Operational updates, Construction updates (when available) and other helpful information.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE