How to Use the Epay Site for Renewals
BEFORE YOU BEGIN… Review The Following Important Instructions
1. Click the Epay Button – to the right… you will be taken to the Epay website to purchase sticker in a new tab.
2. Select – “Make a one-time payment” as shown in diagram above.
3. Select – the appropriate renewal group on the next screen:
Non-Motorized – is “Class X”
Motorized – Everything else is “All other classes”
4. Fill Out – the page entirely, everything is required to be filled in.
Non-Motorized – If you have a non-motorized (class x) you can enter in 7 zeros since you do not have a state number.
Motorized – If your state reg says “IL Applied” you must give us your numbers in order to do it online.
5. Fill In – the number of motors and propulsion box; it will not go through if not filled in.
6. Click On – the appropriate class for pricing at the bottom. This is located in the right column on the renewal card under sales order and customer number.
7. Out Of State Registration – if your boat is registered in any other state besides IL, you must select the Out-of-state fee. We will not process the renewal if it is not selected. (We go by what state it is registered in, not where the owner lives)
*** PLEASE NOTE *** We will not process any online payments if the renewal is in someone else’s name. If you are a new owner you must fill out the application form and mail it in or bring it in. You cannot use the renewal card from the old owner.