The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued the first spring flood outlook of 2021 (attached). According to this outlook, the risk of flooding in the Fox River is above average. The NWS will issue updates to the spring flood outlook on February 25 and in March.
- FWA OFFICE CLOSED – Monday, January 16, 2023 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day Observance
- FWA Office Closed At 12:00pm Today.
- We will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday on November 24th & 25th
- Notice of Public Hearing – October 26, 2022 – 7:00PM Board Meeting @ Fox Waterway Agency
- Fox River Status Update 9/22/22