It is anticipated effective 7:00a.m. Sunday, May 26th, Zone B, (The Upper River), and Zone C, (the Lakes), will be NO WAKE with a debris advisory due to additional waters making their way down from the Fox River in Wisconsin. Zone A, (the lower river), remains NO WAKE with a debris advisory. Please continue to check our website, Facebook and APP for the latest updates. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE