Per the IDNR, effective 9AM on Thursday, October 18, 2018 the restricted closed status of Zones A and B (entire river) will be lifted and a NO WAKE status will go into effect at that time. Zone C remains NO WAKE and a debris advisory is still in effect so report all debris concerns here.The levels are being closely monitored going into the weekend.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE