Effective at noon Friday September 27, 2019 Zone B (upper river) and Zone C (Lakes) will be OPEN to full boating with a debris advisory. Zone A (lower river) remains CLOSED per the IDNR-Office of Law Enforcement. With current weather conditions this may change over the weekend.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE