Effective at 3:30pm July 4, 2019 Zone B (upper river) will be OPEN to full boating. Zone A (lower river) remains NO WAKE at this time. There is a debris advisory on the entire system. Have a great fourth of July!
- PUBLIC NOTICE – DANGEROUS ICE CONDITIONS 1/13/2021
- CMAP PUBLIC WORKSHOPS FOR THE FOX RIVER CORRIDOR PLAN
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021, FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 3 FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
- PHIL BARTMANN – BELOVED (RETIRED) FWA DIRECTOR , YOU WILL BE MISSED