Effective at 3:30pm July 4, 2019 Zone B (upper river) will be OPEN to full boating. Zone A (lower river) remains NO WAKE at this time. There is a debris advisory on the entire system. Have a great fourth of July!
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE