EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Zone A (the lower river) will be OPEN to full boating. Zone B (the upper river) and Zone C (the lakes) remain OPEN to full boating. There is a debris advisory on the entire system. Please keep in mind, there may be fluctuations on Zone A (the lower river) due to construction at the Dam.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE