EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Zone A (the lower river) will be OPEN to full boating. Zone B (the upper river) and Zone C (the lakes) remain OPEN to full boating. There is a debris advisory on the entire system. Please keep in mind, there may be fluctuations on Zone A (the lower river) due to construction at the Dam.
- PUBLIC NOTICE – DANGEROUS ICE CONDITIONS 1/13/2021
- CMAP PUBLIC WORKSHOPS FOR THE FOX RIVER CORRIDOR PLAN
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021, FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 3 FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
- PHIL BARTMANN – BELOVED (RETIRED) FWA DIRECTOR , YOU WILL BE MISSED