Based on the IDNR and 5-day weather projections, the FWA anticipates Zone B (upper river) and Zone C (lakes) to remain NO WAKE through the weekend with a possible status change early next week. The IDNR has the sole authority to remove the full restricted status on Zone A (Lower river) which will be re-evaluated on Monday. Please continue to check our website, app, and Facebook for the latest updates.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE