Effective immediately, May 24, 2019, Zone A (lower river) is NO WAKE with a debris advisory. Zone B (upper river) and Zone C (lakes) remain OPEN for full boating with a debris advisory.
- PUBLIC NOTICE – DANGEROUS ICE CONDITIONS 1/13/2021
- CMAP PUBLIC WORKSHOPS FOR THE FOX RIVER CORRIDOR PLAN
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021, FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 3 FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
- PHIL BARTMANN – BELOVED (RETIRED) FWA DIRECTOR , YOU WILL BE MISSED