EFFECTIVE AT 5PM, MAY 16, 2019, ZONE B (THE UPPER RIVER) WILL BE NO WAKE WITH A DEBRIS ADVISORY. ZONE A (THE LOWER RIVER) WILL REMAIN CLOSED TO ALL BOATING PER THE IDNR-OFFICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR YOUR SAFETY. ZONE C (THE LAKES) REMAIN AT NO WAKE WITH A DEBRIS ADVISORY.
- FWA OFFICE CLOSED – Monday, January 16, 2023 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day Observance
- FWA Office Closed At 12:00pm Today.
- We will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday on November 24th & 25th
- Notice of Public Hearing – October 26, 2022 – 7:00PM Board Meeting @ Fox Waterway Agency
- Fox River Status Update 9/22/22