Effective at 3 PM Friday March 29, 2019, ZONE B (Upper River) and ZONE C (Lakes) will be open to normal boating. ZONE A (Lower river) will remain NO WAKE until the water level recedes further. A debris advisory will remain in effect for all zones.
- Public Notice: Authorized Temporary Restricted Area – Lower River 9-10-2020
- 9/3/2020: The Fox Waterway Agency is accepting Roof Proposals
- 8/31/2020: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FOR LABOR DAY
- 8/27/2020: BLANDING TURTLE CONSERVATION PLAN AND PUBLIC NOTICE