How to Use the Epay Site for Renewals
- Click the link to the right. You will be taken to the Epay website to purchase sticker in a new tab.
- Click on “Make a one-time payment”. Ignore the log-in box on the right; we do not allow accounts and you will receive a renewal every year.
- Select the appropriate renewal group on the next screen
- Non-motorized is “class X”
- Everything else is “All other classes”
- Fill out the page entirely, everything is required to be filled in.
- If your state reg says “IL Applied” you must give us your numbers in order to do it online.
- If you have a non-motorized (class x) you can enter in 7 zeros since you do not have a state number.
- Be sure to fill in the number of motors and propulsion box; it will not go through if not filled in.
- Be sure to click on the appropriate class for pricing at the bottom. This is located in the right column on the renewal card under sales order and customer number.
- If your boat is registered in any other state besides IL, you must select the Out-of-state fee. We will not process the renewal if it is not selected. (We go by what state it is registered in, not where the owner lives)
*We will not process any online payments if the renewal is in someone else’s name. If you are a new owner you must fill out the application form and mail it in or bring it in. You cannot use the renewal card from the old owner.*