Effective at 3 PM Friday March 29, 2019, ZONE B (Upper River) and ZONE C (Lakes) will be open to normal boating. ZONE A (Lower river) will remain NO WAKE until the water level recedes further. A debris advisory will remain in effect for all zones.
- Lake County Hosts: Increased Rainfall Public Meetings (see link for more information)
- 2ND ANNUAL LAKE COUNTY RESPONDING TO HUNGER
- 6-14-19: FYI – Construction at the Stratton Lock and Dam
- Open Houses for Fabulous Fox! River Water Trail
- 6-11-19: EFFECTIVE 3PM TODAY ZONE A (THE LOWER RIVER) IS OPEN TO FULL BOATING WITH A DEBRIS ADVISORY