Per the IDNR, effective 9AM on Thursday, October 18, 2018 the restricted closed status of Zones A and B (entire river) will be lifted and a NO WAKE status will go into effect at that time. Zone C remains NO WAKE and a debris advisory is still in effect so report all debris concerns here.The levels are being closely monitored going into the weekend.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: ZONE B (THE UPPER RIVER) AND ZONE C (THE LAKES) ARE OPEN TO FULL BOATING
- 5-16-19: EFFECTIVE 5PM ZONE B (THE UPPER RIVER) WILL BE NO WAKE WITH A DEBRIS ADVISORY
- 5-16-19: FOX RIVER STATUS UPDATE FROM THE IDNR
- 5-10-2019, Fox River Status Update, IDNR
- EFFECTIVE 5PM, 5-9-19, ENTIRE RIVER CLOSED (ZONES A AND B) PER THE IDNR-OLE